What is the bronze painting like? How to carry out maintenance?
The shape of the bronze painting handicraft is mainly flat, which is a display form that can be installed on some utensils or hung for people to appreciate. The operation method of bronze painting is to design the lines or patterns in advance, and then process various relief patterns on the metal plate according to a certain technological process, using special tools and specific techniques.
To complete an exquisite carved bronze painting, it needs more than ten exquisite and traditional technological processes, plus the ingenious creation of technical workers, to create personalized and modern sculptures bit by bit.
Bronze carving is a process different from casting copper. Create on the copper plate, taking advantage of the characteristics that the texture of the copper plate becomes soft after being heated and the hardness recovers after being hammered. The forger repeats this process repeatedly to produce exquisite works of art and handicrafts. With the improvement of people's living standards and aesthetic tastes, the traditional craft of copper murals has been loved by more and more designers and the public, especially in the field of arts and crafts.
The traditional handicraft copper murals are exquisite in workmanship and look beautiful and powerful, but they need to be maintained after a long time. Proper care and maintenance can make your copper murals bright and complete.
The traditional handicraft of bronze carving painting is exquisite, beautiful and powerful, but it needs maintenance for a long time. Proper care and maintenance can make your copper murals bright and complete.
Let's take a look at the daily maintenance methods of bronze paintings.
1. The bronze carving must be protected in a dry environment. They should always be dry and dust-free and can be stored indoors.
2. For the dust on the bronze painting, before cleaning, you can blow it with a cold air blower, then clean it with a grass brush, and then clean it with a soft brush. Do not use metal polishing agent, water and other solvents for cleaning. For cracks, we can make cotton balls, wet them, wipe them from beginning to end, and don't miss them.
3. Prevent contact with harmful chemicals produced by copper murals, such as acid, grease, chloride, etc. Pay attention to the copper relief.
4. The bronze paintings have been placed for a long time, and some dull phenomena will appear more or less according to the environment. At this time, you can gently wipe back and forth with a fine cotton cloth to achieve the polishing effect, so that the protective wax layer on the surface will glow again. In particular, the maintenance of cast bronze sculptures should be like this.
5. In order to prevent mechanical damage to the bronze carving, it is not allowed to collide, overlap or stack with each other. Pay attention to the maintenance of exquisite and easily damaged bronze paintings.
6. The cleaned bronze carving can be heated by the original method, and then coated with a layer of chemical protective agent or paraffin. The modern method is to apply a layer of silica gel to prevent harmful gases and moisture.
7. If you need to wash with water, you must use distilled water. You can also warm distilled water and gently wipe it with neutral soap. Do not use ammonium hydroxide, acid, gauze, etc. If there is a general cleaning, you can ask a professional to clean it.